JM Dixon Associates can help you fulfil the requirements for BS EN 1090 CE marking of fabricated structural steelwork!
Our engineers can provide structural design and calculations for a variety of fabricated steel structures ranging from simple platforms and walkways through to complex support frames and runway beam structures.
JM Dixon Associates utilise a number of software packages to assist with structural steelwork design. Autodesk Inventor and Advanced Steel are used for design and draughting and Autodesk Robot is used for structural analysis.
Some examples of steelwork we have designed include:
- Tank roofs, platforms and walkways
- Spiral staircases and stair towers
- Runway beams and lifting beams
- Vessel and Tank support frames
- Pipe bridges and pipe supports
- Skid steelworks
- Stack and Silo support frames