JM Dixon Associates can help you fulfil the requirements for BS EN 1090 CE marking of fabricated structural steelwork!
Our engineers can provide structural design and calculations for a variety of fabricated steel structures ranging from simple platforms and walkways through to complex support frames and runway beams.
We utilise the latest 3D design and detailing software and hold licenses for the latest editions of Autodesk Advance Steel, Autodesk Robot & SolidWorks.
We can complete a structural analysis and produce a complete set of fabrications drawings, including sub-assemblies, individual parts, along with NS and DXF files for Cad Cam, bills of materials and cutting lists.
Each design can be tailored from modular (shop fabricated) to individual bolted sections for site assembly. Platforms can also be shaped to accommodate many vessels tanks plus other structures.
Our designs comply with current Euro Codes and we predominantly use the standards listed below, however we are happy to accommodate individual company standards and requirements if required.
- Iso 14122-1: PERMANENT ACCESS TO MACHINERY. CHOICE OF FIXED MEANS OF ACCESS
- Iso 14122-2: WORKING PLATFORMS AND WALKWAYS
- Iso 14122-3: STAIRWAYS, STEPLADDERS & GUARDRAILS
- Iso 14122-4: FIXED LADDERS
- EEMUA105: FACTORY STAIRWAYS, LADDERS & HANDRAILS
Some examples of steelwork projects we are regularly involved with include:
- Tank roof structures,
- Working/Access platforms
- Interconnecting walkways
- Spiral staircases and stair towers
- Radial staircases
- Vertical Ladders
- Runway beams and lifting beams
- Vessel and Tank support frames
- Step over platforms
- Storage tank gaugers platforms
- Storage tank rolling ladders (including self levelling treads)
- Pipe bridges and pipe supports
- Skid steelwork
- Stack and Silo support frames
- Temporary works
- Portal Frames